1) 13 Below's first step is to focus specifically on your hiring needs so you can focus on your business. This typically begins with a job requisite and/or a discussion with our client.
2) Next, a range of proven recruiting processes are put into motion to select the right candidate, starting from our own internal candidate database with candidates we currently are in contact with.
3) Once the candidates are narrowed down, our practice managers and/or consultants (from our Consulting practice) personally screen and manage the IT candidates.
4) Once the final candidates have been selected on our end, our Account Manager will submit them for consideration directly to our client for review. We know hiring managers are very busy so we take the time to write up personalized 'lead-ins' on each candidate summarizing their professional experiences.
5) Once a candidate has been interviewed, approved and formally selected, 13 Below can help in the job offer negotiations if the client chooses. This is completely optional and a value added service with offer our clients.
6) Finally, we follow up with BOTH the client and the candidate to ensure continued success.